1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
1 tbsp butter
1. In a small sauce pan add heavy cream and bring to a simmer making sure to stir every couple of minutes.
2. While cream is heating, chop chocolate chips into smaller pieces and add into a bowl, once the cream reaches a simmer (bubbling around the edges) pour over the chocolate chips.
3. Add in the 1 tbsp of butter to chocolate and cream and let sit for 1 minute.
4. Using a whisk, whisk chocolate, butter, and cream together till smooth. Once smooth pour over prepared cooled brownies still in the pan and smooth to get an even layer.
5. Place brownie into fridge or freezer to set ganache faster and have an easier time removing brownies from the pan.